Join us and enoy in a beautiful organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest, the St. Stephen's Basilica!
The most beautiful church of Hungary is also one of the most significant of tourist attractions, and also the third highest building in Hungary. The program of the concert was adapted by Miklos Teleki who is among some of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous concert and oratorio singers in Hungary. Among numerous prizes, in 1992 he also received also the highest prize a hungarian artist can aquire: the Kossuth Prize. The flute is played by Eleonóra Krusic who is already known for her performances with different orchestras from Barcelona, Zürich, Graz and Vienna.
The vibrant city of Budapest has various faces. At night it calms down, the lights are lit, and a new city awakens after sunset.
After this breathtaking show we will go on the beautiful cruise.The meals on our boats, are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter. The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra.
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741) - Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Concerto in D minor BWV 596 (Allegro, Adagio, Allegro)
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietá Signore
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Andante in C major K 315
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1866): Fantasy & Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
- Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Minuet and Badinerie from suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565