Join us and enjoy in this amazing trip.
The Panorama of Budapest is not only an unforgettable experience, but an illustration of the capital's history. The banks - added to the World Heritage List of UNESCO - offer one of the world's most outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The site, insribed in 1987, streches from the Chain Bridge to the Technical University on the Buda side; an area containing the Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill with the Statue of Liberty and the Citadel, furthermore the building ensemble of the Buda Castle. The vibrant city of Budapest has various faces.
At night it calms down, the lights are lit, and a new city awakens after sunset. We created this program for those, who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights, accompanied by a real candlelight atmosphere with a romantic dinner and live music. The delicious meals on our boats, are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter. The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra. The performance also features a marvellous original Hungarian instrument, the famous “cimbalom”. The combination of string instruments and the cimbalom provides a uniquely Hungarian, unforgettable harmony and an outstanding atmosphere on-board.
Our program takes you on a 2-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned/heated ships, on which you will also have the best view of the panorama from the upper deck of the ship. Taking the cruise on your birthday? Let us help you celebrate by inviting you for an irresistible shot of Hungarian pálinka or soft drink! Let our hostesses know, that you have a birthday, show up an ID with your birth date and enjoy your free drink!
Enjoy the magnificient night sights over a glass of champagne and another glass of soft drink, wine or beer!
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup soup
Warm main courses
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Hash-brown potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
- Home-made strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- 1 Welcome drink, 1 glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water