Explore Budapest in a Trabant with a professional driver-guide, anytime and anywhere you want. There is no better way to see Budapest than with an original Trabant 601!
- Trabant cars were manufactured in Zwickau (former East Germany)
- The Trabant 601 was produced for nearly 30 years (1963-1991) with almost no significant changes
- During this long production run more than 3 million Trabant 601s were produced overall and it was the most common vehicle in former East Germany
- The body of the car is made of duroplast (recycled material, cotton waste and phenol resins), that is why it is often called “Paper-Jaguar”
- Trabant cars have 2-stroke engine (26 horsepower from a 600 cc displacement)
- It takes 21 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h
With this unique sightseeing in Budapest you can combine unsurpassed driving feeling and a nostalgic sightseeing with the real atmosphere of the past communist Era.
We also suggest to visit the Communist Statue park, the Ecseri flea market, typical prefabricated blocks of flats built in the 70s, 80s or to do a regular city tour in Budapest. We organize this tour according to your needs and ideas.