If you join us on this tour, you will learn more about Eger region. It is famous for its rich traditions, the constructed heritages, wines, thermal spas and baths. It is a perfect place for our mental and physical nourishment, raising our mood.
The population is engaged in grape and wine production over 1000 years.
The age of the oldest wine cellars are more than 400 years, but even today still grooving new cellars so we can safely say that Eger is the bastion of wine
The main types of wines are: Olaszrizling, Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Kadarka, Merlot, Cabernet franc, Cabernet sauvignon
Contents of the pack:
- Direct transfers and guidance during the day
- Free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
- Presentation and wine making practices and wine tasting of the eight-item varieties
- Wellness in a unique Turkish spa or sightseeing
- Tasting six individual item at a magical and modern vineyard where the cellars was grooved in the rocks and it provides an amazing spectacle for the visitors
- 2-course dinner a limited wine tasting where wines not on the market will receive the main role.