Join us and discover the wonders of Toledo “City of the Three Cultures”!
Located 70 km away from Madrid, Toledo is a beautiful city-museum declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site . It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style).
Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures”, because Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together. In the XVI century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco.
We will see :
- Outside view of the Cathedral;
- Church of St. Tomé with El Entierro del señor de Orgaz,
- Masterpiece of El Greco; Synagogue of Santa Maríala Blanca;
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes;
- Demonstration of the famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and
- Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.