- Provide your printed complimentary voucher at the l'Opentour Office at 13 rue Auber (nearest metro station : Opera or Auber) or at the bus driver in exchange for your boarding pass.
- If you would like to schedule additional Gray Line Paris tours, the Gray Line/Cityrama terminal is located two blocks from the Louvre! (2 Rue des Pyramides, Paris 75001)
- Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to reservation requirements.
- Departures are daily starting at 9:30 a.m. and running every 10 to 30 minutes until 7:00 p.m. in the summer and 6:00 p.m. in the winter.
- Please don’t lose your earphones – lost sets cannot be replaced.
For your security on the top deck:
1. Please remain seated while the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs while the bus is moving.
2. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at a bus stop.
3. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck.
4. Warning! There are low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck.
5. Do not throw anything out of the bus.
6. Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that these regulations are followed.