1. DESTINATION – BLUE CAVE Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful sea caves in the world. It became world famous thanks to baron Ransonnet, and with that discovery Grotta azzura on the island of Capri got the honorable opponent for the title ″THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAVE IN THE WORLD″. Many famous people and world travellers who visited both caves gave advantage to Blue Cave in Croatia.
2. DESTINATION – GREEN CAVE Green Cave is abrasive cave with two entrances and it is open at the top. Through the opening light comes in to the cave, and than the cave is full of the green colour which gives it a beautiful light effects.
3. DESTINATION – THE ISLAND OF BUDIKOVAC The island of Budikovac has got one of the most beautiful lagoons on the Adriatic coast.The sea is crystal clean, and no one can resist the beauty of the white sand beaches, especially yahtsmen.
4. DESTINATION – PAKLENI ISLANDS Pakleni islands are the group of twenty little islands with beautiful lagoons, paradise beaches and many restaurants. They are the most beautiful part of the island of Hvar.
5. DESTINATION – ISLAND HVAR The town of Hvar is called sunny Hvar for a reason because it has got 2726 sunny hours through the year. It is placed in beautiful nature enviroment, rotated to the south side of the world, which gave it the Mediterranean attractiveness.