The "Blue Pride" boat is ideal for large groups (up to 145 people) looking for private excursions on the Adriatic Sea. Departure can be from Split, Trogir or Slatina, where you prefer. You can visit well-known tourist destinations such as island of Šolta, beautiful Blue Lagoon, city of Trogir, island of Brač and other nearby destinations.
- Length: 23 m
- Construction year: 1985.
- Capacity: 145 people
- Maximum speed: 12 n/M
- Additional equipment: Wi-Fi, toilets, snorkeling equipment, bar
1. Split - Trogir - Čiovo - Blue Lagoon - Šolta, Maslinica
2. Split - Šolta, Nečujam (a sunken ship) - Čiovo - Blue Lagoon - Trogir
3. Split - Trogir - Blue Lagoon - Šolta
4. Split - Čiovo (a full day tour around the island exploring the hidden beaches) - Trogir
These are some of the recommended daily tours, but feel free to let us know your suggestions for your group.
Approximate boat rental rates:
Price may vary depending on the tour duration, departure date, destinations etc.
- Full day tour: 20.000 HRK (cca 2.703 €)
- Half day tour: 13.750 HRK (cca 1.858 €)
Upon a request we can offer a delicious lunch on board and you can choose between 3 menus: meat, fish or vegetarian menu for 65 HRK (cca 9 €) per person and snacks (sandwich, fruits) for 40 HRK ( cca 5 €). The boat also has a bar for serving drinks during the tour.