Rice paddies trekking is a kind of adventure. Nature is the open nature of the island of Bali, especially in presicely penaka, the village of Tampaksiring, Gianyar Bali, where you can see all activities in the village of Tampaksiring like seeing daily the local people there, such as farming, carve or make crafts that became the work of a local in the village of Tampaksiring, when the course of trekking we will provide local guide speak English. Finish walk around in the beautiful rice fields that we go to visit the local and activities people in the village of Tampaksiring which make crafts such as coconut carving, bone carving, piercing, etc. After doing fairly tiring trip we'll go have lunch Nasi Campur Bali at a local Balinese house in the village of Tampaksiring, and the last we will invite you to visit Small Waterfalll for the last destination during our journey together.
Trekking is not just an adventure, enjoying the culinary experiences and learning made to show visitors to Bali they wanted to see during the holidays. The itinerary is following:
- Pick up at hotel your stay
- Welcome drink and visit at Balinese Local Village use sarong and explain about Balinese village & fungtions by local guide
- Next hiking tour to rice paddies with the small Jungle
- Visit Balinese compound to meet everyday people observe daily life in Bali and enjoy scenery as well as learn about rice cultivation
- Visit Gunung kawi temple and enjoy lunch with Nasi campur bali at local Warung or Balinese house
- Return to hotel.