After an introduction you will learn a little bit about the history of instant photography and how to use your camera and film.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to take beautiful pictures of the following sights:
- St. Charles' Church (Karlskirche)
- Otto Wagner Pavillon
- Vienna State Opera (Staatsoper)
- Burggarten and Palmenhaus
- Hofburg Palace
- Volksgarten and Theseus-Temple (Theseustempel)
- Austrian Parliament (Parlament)
- Vienna Cityhall (Rathaus)
- Votiv Church (Votivkirche)
Your tour ends close to Votivkirche (Votiv Church) and the Schottentor. There, we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Vienna, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.