The parish church of St. George in Bobovišća was built in 1914 on the site of the baroque church from the 17th century. The one-nave building with a transept and parallelogram shaped shrine in Classicist forms. Late Baroque stone tower with a pyramid covered the sanctuary and transept of the new church. The church has a flat ceiling edge which runs molded cornice, and the walls are articulated masonry pilasters.
Parish Church of St. George