City Hall is located at the Croatian Republic Square, central square, opposite the northern facade of the cathedral of Sibenik. It was built during the first half of the 16th century in the Renaissance style under the supervision of the unknown master It is recognizable by the porch with round arches, which is a characteristic of the Renaissance. 1943 is remembered as the 'black' year in the history of this building, given that the allied bombers destroyed it to the ground, as well as some other parts of the city. However, after the war, it was restored in its original form. Today is as beautiful as nearly 500 years ago and serves as the pride of all Sibenik inhabitants.