We understand that the provision of your personal data requires a big deal of trust
on your side. We do take this trust seriously and so we provide you with a clear
or suggestions on how to improve your experience with HAPPYtoVISIT.
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE POLICY
Depending on how you use our site, we collect different data and use it in different
ways, so please check what applies to you.
1. NON REGISTERED USER
- We collect statistical usage data but this data is anonymous and it is not possible
to connect it to any personal data that you might share with us in the future
- We enforce an IP anonymization policy so that we cannot see from which IP address
you accessed our site
2. SEND A REQUEST (BY AN ONLINE FORM OR BY EMAIL)
- When you send a request to HAPPYtoVIST, we will use this data only to reply to your
request. We will send at most 2 emails (in case you don't reply), and we never share
your contact information with anyone. If you decide to book a service with us, please
refer to "made a purchase" section.
3. REGISTERED USER
- If you register with HAPPYtoVISIT, you will have to share with us some personal
data, such as your name and email address.
- We keep your data secured and inaccessible to third parties
- We keep your data indefinitely or until you want to delete your account on our website
- Your account on HAPPYtoVISIT, among other things, enables you to save your wish
list and access your loyalty points
- If at any time you choose to delete your account, we will also delete your wish
list and all unused loyalty points.
- We will never share your email with anyone
4. MADE A PURCHASE
- First we register you and all above applies
- We might ask you for additional personal information including your mobile phone
number, your accommodation address, and other details that might help us provide
a better service
- In some cases we ask you even more details by email, such as personal identification,
passport numbers, proof of date of birth, written parental consent, or other information
needed for the safe realization of booked services.
- We will share this information with the supplier that is the organizer of the service
you purchased, but only with them. You will know the company details of any company
to which we send your personal information
- We will contact you only regarding the booking you made, which includes the confirmation/change/cancelation
of your booking, a reminder of your upcoming tour and email remainders asking to
leave a review after your booking
- We might share your email address, first name and booking number with Trustpilot,
our partner for review collection. You might get an email from them asking you to
leave a review.
5. PAYMENT PRIVACY
- If you book one of the services which requires you to leave your credit card information,
our payment gateway provider will receive this information. We don't save any credit
card on our side.
- This information includes the amount to be paid, your credit card type, credit card
number, CVC code, expiration date and cardholder data, name, surname, address, city,
zip code, country, mobile phone and email
- Our payment provider WSPAY, is PCI LELVEL 1 compliant, having the most reliable
data security available today.
- When we enter the system of our payment provider, we are not able to see your credit
card data except the card type that was used and the last 4 digits of the credit
- We can see all other mentioned data and the transaction details such as transaction
dates and statuses (authorized, completed, canceled, returned)
6. REGISTERED FOR NEWSLETTER AND MARKETING
- During your registration and purchases we might ask you whether you would like to
receive promotional materials from us. If you agree, we will send you every now
and then some deals or interesting facts that we think you might like
- We also keep the right to save some information on which pages you visited on HAPPYtoVISIT
so that the newsletter you receive is more relevant to you. We never share this
data with anyone
- Any time you wish, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter by sending an email to
we will never bother you again.
7. DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
- At any time you are free to ask us to delete all your data from our servers. You
can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
from the main email address that you used to register your account.
- Most of the data regarding you will be deleted, except for the data that we cannot
delete (such as invoices for example). In such cases we will anonymize all your
data by replacing all your personal data in our database with "XXXXX"
- This action is not reversible, meaning that you cannot bring your account back,
you will not be able to retain or restore your loyalty points, your wish lists,
purchase history or any other account related data.
8. MADE A PURCHASE FROM A HAPPYtoVISIT PARTNER
- Apart from selling tours on our website, we have the option for travel agents to
sell tours from the offer of HAPPYtoVISIT to our clients
- In the case you booked a tour through one of those agents we act as a data processor
and we do receive some data about you.
- We use this data to make an account for you, send you a confirmation voucher to
your email and an invitation to write a review.
- We do not register you for marketing purposes and, unless you give an additional
consent, we will never send you an email that is not related to the booking which
you made with the travel agent
- All requests about the purchase you should talk to your travel agent directly as
we don't influence the booking procedure, just provide software to make it easier
for travel agents
We are using several cookies to provide a functional website, and to give us insights
on how to improve the experience of our visitors. Here is the list of all the services
(some services use more than one cookie) that might save cookies on your local machine.
1. SESSION AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
- Set directly by our website.
- They help us identify some settings and actions that you take without registering,
such as setting your preferred language, currency, adding products to the wish list
and shopping cart.
2. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Set by Google
- We use google analytics to get statistical usage information on our website
- We never send google any personal data that could be used to connect your website
usage with your personal data
- We use IP anonymization so that we never store the IP address which was used to
access our website
- You can disable google analytics on the following link
3. TAWK.TO - ONLINE CHAT
- Set by tawk.to
- The tawk.to system allows us to communicate with our clients in real time using
a convenient chat module on our website
- In order to track the communication even if you go from page to page while chatting,
tawk.to is using cookies to temporarily identify your session.
- The system also allows us to have the complete history of the conversations.
- Regarding privacy it's quite similar to email
4. GOOGLE REMARKETING TAGS
- Set by google
- When you visit our website we inform google of your visit and let them know what
products you were looking at
- This data is anonymous meaning that we don't let them know any data about you, but
google might identify you if you are logged with your google account and you allowed
them to use third party data to show you better ads
- If you agreed to the above, google might use this info to show you ads about the
products that you viewed on our website
- In this case, we are acting as a data processor and google is the data collector,
meaning that google is in charge of this data and all the settings regarding it
you can review in your google account
- You can disable google remarketing on the following link
5. FACEBOOK REMARKETING TAGS
- Set by facebook
- Similarly as google, we send anonymous data to facebook about which pages you visited
on our website, and facebook might use it to show you ads relevant to you
- In this case, we are acting as a data processor and facebook is the data collector,
meaning that facebook is in charge of this data and all the settings regarding it
you can review in your facebook account