The total length of all wires is 2100m. The longest wire is 700m long and it is situated 150m above the ground. A group of 10 guests pass the polygon, accompanied by two guides, within 3 hours.
It involves a short walk, training on polygon, getting to know the Zipline, and going down all of the wires.
• Gathering before the departure at the office in Omiš - signing statements.
• Transport by our vehicle 2.5 kilometers along the river Cetina towards Podašpilje, to the starting point of the tour, that is on a curve near the medieval fortress Visećgrad.
• Getting personal equipment, walking (2 min) to the point where there is a short training
• Training and getting to know the Zipline (20 min)
• Walking along a marked route (7 min) to the start point of ZIPline (to the first wire).
• Lowering the group in a way that on each wire first goes one guide, then the guests go one by one and the second guide goes last.
• When you pass a total of 8 wires, you walk 2 min to the parking lot.
• Getting into the van that will take you back to our office in Omiš.