This wine region is the world's first wine region that is closed since 1737. The region is has 6202 hectares. The World Heritage Committee of the UNESCO in 2002 picked up a wine landscape of Tokaj-hegyalja into the World Heritage List. On the volcanic rock can be produced powerful and bodied acidity wines. Tokaj-hegyalja is originator of wines with the alcohol, acid and sugar content.
The primary types that can be found here are: Furmint, Hárslevelű, Sárgamuskotály, Aszú and Szamorodni.
Contents of the package:
- Direct transfers and advice during the day
- Free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
- Tasting of three exceptional things at one of the greatest vineyard fantastic and modern estate
- Presentation of contemporary and classical wine-making processes
- Superior tasting at the most modern basement of the area
- Five Star Wellness program at the Andrassy Wine & Spa or sightseeing
- 3-course dinner and wine tasting of the area most famous items