Zrinjevac or Nikola Subic Zrinski Square, is a part of the so-called Green horseshoe or Lenuci's horseshoe, which consists of seven squares in Donji grad. It is spread over an area of 12,540 square meters. Zrinjevac is the oldest park in Lower Town dating from 1892. This park was once plowed land, which was later turned into a cattle fairground. The park is surrounded by superb architectural achievements of Renaissance, neo-Romanesque style and classicism and is decorated in the style of an English park. Music pavilion set up in 1891. is in the center of the square. A gift of Adolf Holzer-meteorological pillar from 1884. is placed in the northern part of Zrinjevac . The southern part is embellished with bust sculptures of many Croatian significant figures.